40M Bid from Corinthians

Matt the Giant said:
dref619 said:
wouldnt be surprised to see him n ade at real for a deal of like 30, 35m plus kaka or canales

Ade and Tevez for Higuain and Kaka, straight swap.

you'd bite their hand off for that offer. just think we need to keep real away from aguero, they are the only threat to this deal in my opinion

markbmcfc said:
Tevez for £25m + Xabi Alonso will do me.

there is not a cat in hells chance we're get xabi alonso, or ozil out of that club. its just not going to happen. both are integral to what they do and would cost about 40 mill on their own

dref619 said:
just think we need to keep real away from aguero, they are the only threat to this deal in my opinion

I don't think it has ever really been an option to be fair, for Aguero to go to Real Madrid. And I doubt whatever Teves and Kia dip-shit does is irrelevant as far as Aguero coming here or not.

dref619 said:
Matt the Giant said:
dref619 said:
wouldnt be surprised to see him n ade at real for a deal of like 30, 35m plus kaka or canales

you'd bite their hand off for that offer. just think we need to keep real away from aguero, they are the only threat to this deal in my opinion

I hope your kidding. Kaka is past it and would be a waste of wages. Also where would would he fit in? If Nasri or Sneijder joins as tolmie said then 1 of Nasri/Sneijder, Kaka or Silva will miss out every game as they all cant play. If we get Aguero then i wouldnt take any swap deal off them. The only player i'd take would be Alonso but there is no chance they will let him go.

Manchester City have ruled out a possible swap deal between Carlos Tevez and Inter Milan star Wesley Sneijder.

Sources close to Eastlands have told talkSPORT manager Roberto Mancini has no interest in signing the Dutchman, either with or without Tevez moving in the opposite direction.

The deal to take Tevez back to Corinthians collapsed on Wednesday morning, with the Brazilian club claiming the deal with far too big to be concluded before Wednesday night's transfer deadline.

Questions remain whether Mancini will still bid for Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero. The Spanish side have recruited Deportivo La Coruna hitman Adrian Lopez to take the Argentines place.

Sneijder, meanwhile, still has his heart set on a move to Manchester United with work still going on behind the scenes to conclude the deal, despite Sir Alex Ferguson claiming the Red Devils have “no real interest” in the Inter Milan star.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/9160/6/exclusive-man-city-rule-out-tevez-sneijder-swap-deal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... -swap-deal</a>

dukyblue said:
I still think there is a twist to come in this later today....

funny you say that im thinkin ill wake up tomoz morning and it will say tevez seals drem move to corinthians or summot ha

niall_mcfc said:
dref619 said:
Matt the Giant said:

I hope your kidding. Kaka is past it and would be a waste of wages. Also where would would he fit in? If Nasri or Sneijder joins as tolmie said then 1 of Nasri, Sneijder, Kaka or Silva will miss out every game as they all cant play. If we get Aguero then i wouldnt take any swap deal off them. The only player i'd take would be Alonso but there is no chance they will let him go.

the argument that kaka is past it is a load of tosh. most people base it on the arguement that he was poor in el classicos last year, but most players from madrid were. there were times last year that he looked dangerous for madrid and the player of old. i.e the 6 3 against valencia where he absolutely ran the show.

and i don't think we'll see nasri or sneijder at city. nasri wants to be here , but we won't pry him from arsenal in my opinion, and sneijder wont leave inter

dref619 said:
niall_mcfc said:
dref619 said:

I hope your kidding. Kaka is past it and would be a waste of wages. Also where would would he fit in? If Nasri or Sneijder joins as tolmie said then 1 of Nasri, Sneijder, Kaka or Silva will miss out every game as they all cant play. If we get Aguero then i wouldnt take any swap deal off them. The only player i'd take would be Alonso but there is no chance they will let him go.

the argument that kaka is past it is a load of tosh. most people base it on the arguement that he was poor in el classicos last year, but most players from madrid were. there were times last year that he looked dangerous for madrid and the player of old. i.e the 6 3 against valencia where he absolutely ran the show.

and i don't think we'll see nasri or sneijder at city. nasri wants to be here , but we won't pry him from arsenal in my opinion, and sneijder wont leave inter

Bullshit mate. Kaka played well in a handful of games last season, the other times he was non existent or he was injured. When he was at Milan he had 1 standout season where everybody raved about him but since then hes not performed consistently at the top level. Also with his injuries he has lost the pace he had and the mobility which would be vital in the premiership.

I'll leave it at that because theres no chance he'll end up here so no need to carry on talking about something that is never going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.