40M Bid from Corinthians

if true, that just about takes the biscuit

he wants his 15 million dollar LOYALTY bonus because its not him seeking a transfer, its city trying to sell him?
YreallyCNMIU

why Tevez??

you want family, south america, your hot teenager girlfriend?

and now you want money??

i know,

i ever know,

he wants money, only money, every player want to move for money. Ever

I'd swear these worms, but I will not waste my time.

squirtyflower said:

he wants his 15 million dollar LOYALTY bonus because its not him seeking a transfer, its city trying to sell him?
YreallyCNMIU
You are.

squirtyflower said:

YreallyCNMIU

You can't! grown man whining like a little woman because his family are halfway across the world. The club are going to want to keep as many effective pieces of that squad together. with 53 goals in 70+ games, I'd say he's fairly effective.

This situation is Kia's making IMHO. Tevez has had some time off...fair do's. However when he's come back he hasn't let anyone down. Lets see what he does now his only option has closed for now.

squirtyflower said:

YreallyCNMIU

He handed in a transfer request in Jan, so can't be entitled to anything. Also, he's the one moaning in the press about wanting out. I really wouldn't be surprised if he ends up staying. We are rightly demanding £50 million, and if he wants a loyalty payment he's only holding up his own potential transfer away from City.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
squirtyflower said:

YreallyCNMIU

He handed in a transfer request in Jan, so can't be entitled to anything. Also, he's the one moaning in the press about wanting out. I really wouldn't be surprised if he ends up staying. We are rightly demanding £50 million, and if he wants a loyalty payment he's only holding up his own potential transfer away from City.
Correct. Also fair to say that whenever he plays for City he is totally committed.

If he wants to leave, that's his right. And he should try and sort it out in the windows. In between he should honour his obligation to the club. As far as I can see that's exactly what he's done. Who cares about interviews about Manchester?

Bellamy's Caddy said:
squirtyflower said:

YreallyCNMIU

He's got some brass neck, the cheeky little fook

squirtyflower said:

YreallyCNMIU

I hope the dickheads who forgive the twat everything have a re-think based on this. If it's true, it takes piss-taking to a whole new stratosphere. Bad enough that he chucks two scaves on the floor whilst on the way to lift our first trophy for thirty five years. Bad enough that one of these was the Neil Young red and black tribute and bad enough that he lifted the cup with his national flag wrapped around him, as if he'd won it for Argentina, not City. What a fucker. Dreadful. He is absolutely contemptous of the club, the fans and the City.

Ship the greedy bastard off to the youth team, if necessary, but don't let him anywhere near the first team and don't let him scupper the Aguero deal.

Marvin said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
squirtyflower said:

YreallyCNMIU

Correct. Also fair to say that whenever he plays for City he is totally committed.

If he wants to leave, that's his right. And he should try and sort it out in the windows. In between he should honour his obligation to the club. As far as I can see that's exactly what he's done. Who cares about interviews about Manchester?

Yeah, to be fair even with all that rubbish in January he didn't let us down on the pitch. Whether he stays or goes it'll be on City's terms, we hold all the cards here. Bring it on Kia.

squirtyflower said:

YreallyCNMIU

I read that article completely different. It doesn't sound like he was asking for a 15 million dollar loyalty bonus, but that his contract includes a 15 million dollar performance bonus that he triggered with his performances. That bonus was to be handed on to Corinthians with the transfer of his contract, but Corinthians weren't willing to assume that debt (ie: the claim they changed the terms of the agreement). City refused to pay it, so told him he could have his transfer if he forgot about the 15 mil, hence Kia's backpeddling and insistence that Carlos will "respect" the club after the Corinthians "withdrew" their offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.