40M Bid from Corinthians

you want to go home sooooo much but not without your ''loyalty'' payment??

b246105f-005d-42e9-b4b0-927eb815f264.jpg

The funny thing is Corinthians seem to be under the impression we will be selling him to them in January, sorry boys he'll be long gone by then & even we did keep him, he wouldn't be going half way through the season.

Marvin said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
squirtyflower said:
if true, that just about takes the biscuit

he wants his 15 million dollar LOYALTY bonus because its not him seeking a transfer, its city trying to sell him?
YreallyCNMIU

He handed in a transfer request in Jan, so can't be entitled to anything. Also, he's the one moaning in the press about wanting out. I really wouldn't be surprised if he ends up staying. We are rightly demanding £50 million, and if he wants a loyalty payment he's only holding up his own potential transfer away from City.
Correct. Also fair to say that whenever he plays for City he is totally committed.

If he wants to leave, that's his right. And he should try and sort it out in the windows. In between he should honour his obligation to the club. As far as I can see that's exactly what he's done. Who cares about interviews about Manchester?
That's right, just let this fucking degenerate poison the club from within.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 pm --<br /><br />
Pam said:
squirtyflower said:

he wants his 15 million dollar LOYALTY bonus because its not him seeking a transfer, its city trying to sell him?
YreallyCNMIU

I hope the dickheads who forgive the twat everything have a re-think based on this. If it's true, it takes piss-taking to a whole new stratosphere. Bad enough that he chucks two scaves on the floor whilst on the way to lift our first trophy for thirty five years. Bad enough that one of these was the Neil Young red and black tribute and bad enough that he lifted the cup with his national flag wrapped around him, as if he'd won it for Argentina, not City. What a fucker. Dreadful. He is absolutely contemptous of the club, the fans and the City.

Ship the greedy bastard off to the youth team, if necessary, but don't let him anywhere near the first team and don't let him scupper the Aguero deal.
The problem with some blues is that if tevez crapped on their door-steps they'd get a knife and fork out.

Marvin said:
Also fair to say that whenever he plays for City he is totally committed.

Tevez is totally committed to HIMSELF. Some examples:

(1) West Brom away in November. Mario had scored two goals. City were awarded a free kick just outside the penalty area. Mario was desperate to take it. Mario was on fire and the West Brom defence would not have known what to expect from him. It would have been in the best interests of the team for Mario to get a hat-trick. Tevez insisted on taking the free kick himself.

(2) In an interview (conducted in Spanish and shown on the club website), Tevez was asked why David Silva was Mancini's best signing. His answer was revealing: "Because he puts me through one-on-one".

(3) The momentary expression on Tevez's face when Dzeko did not return his pass but instead scored his second goal against Aris.

(4) For me, the last straw has been the disgraceful way Tevez has frozen out Dzeko: he passed just half a dozen times in total to Dzeko in the Premier League games against Wolves, Birmingham, Manchester United, West Brom, Fulham and Liverpool (source: Guardian Chalkboard).

I do not much care about what Tevez says about Manchester. But I do care about what happens on the pitch and in the dressing room. To progress to the next level as a team, we need to sell him.

sbm said:
Marvin said:

(1) West Brom away in November. Mario had scored two goals. City were awarded a free kick just outside the penalty area. Mario was desperate to take it. Mario was on fire and Stoke would not have known what to expect from him. It would have been in the best interests of the team for Mario to get a hat-trick. Tevez insisted on taking the free kick himself.

(2) In an interview (conducted in Spanish and shown on the club website), Tevez was asked why David Silva was Mancini's best signing. His answer was revealing: "Because he puts me through one-on-one".

(3) The momentary expression on Tevez's face when Dzeko did not return his pass but instead scored his second goal against Aris.

(4) For me, the last straw has been the disgraceful way Tevez has frozen out Dzeko: he passed just half a dozen times in total to Dzeko in the Premier League games against Wolves, Birmingham, Manchester United, West Brom, Fulham and Liverpool (source: Guardian Chalkboard).

I do not much care about what Tevez says about Manchester. But I do care about what happens on the pitch and in the dressing room. To progress to the next level as a team, we need to sell him.

Only this

sbm said:
Marvin said:

(1) West Brom away in November. Mario had scored two goals. City were awarded a free kick just outside the penalty area. Mario was desperate to take it. Mario was on fire and Stoke would not have known what to expect from him. It would have been in the best interests of the team for Mario to get a hat-trick. Tevez insisted on taking the free kick himself.

This. The reason i want Tevez out. And since Dzeko came in...i have started to really hate Tevez.

I mean...he is such a selfish player and hwe plays for HIMSELF.

I really think Balo and Dzeko dislike Tevez. Maybe not Dzeko....because he is such a nice guy. But im pretty sure that they both want to play with someone else rather than Tevez.

I think Tevez is going to come back humbled by this entire episode, it hasn't paid off, he's been stripped of the captaincy, were pursuing a replacement, the players and fans has lost respect for him.

The team will play with him rather than through him, making us less one dimensional and involving players like dzeko in play rather than just playing the ball straight to tevez.

Tevez will knuckle down and keep quiet until Jan now, he's made a big tit of himself and he knows it.

macmanson said:
squirtyflower said:

YreallyCNMIU

I read that article completely different. It doesn't sound like he was asking for a 15 million dollar loyalty bonus, but that his contract includes a 15 million dollar performance bonus that he triggered with his performances. That bonus was to be handed on to Corinthians with the transfer of his contract, but Corinthians weren't willing to assume that debt (ie: the claim they changed the terms of the agreement). City refused to pay it, so told him he could have his transfer if he forgot about the 15 mil, hence Kia's backpeddling and insistence that Carlos will "respect" the club after the Corinthians "withdrew" their offer.

If this is the case then by asking to leave is a breach of his contract so any payments in said contract should not be met.. thats how i see it anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.