#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s clearly an amazing talent and has that rare commodity of goals. I can see him easily getting 15 goals this season and confirming it is one of our best players, especially when we have space.

I think he needs to work smarter at finding space when he plays to improve further. He barely touched the ball yesterday - neither did Sterling- but he does seem to struggle sometimes when he’s marked or there’s little space. I’m not sure why this is it what he has to do but he doesn’t find himself as available for the ball as David was or Mahrez and Sterling most games.

I thought he looked tired yesterday.
He is young and 3 games in a week is a lot.
Having said that he was out of position.

Well Gareth it’s good to know that shagging is a more serious offence than gbh, assaulting the police, bribery and perverting the course of justice. Waistcoat fucking wanker

Well Gareth it’s good to know that shagging is a more serious offence than gbh, assaulting the police, bribery and perverting the course of justice. Waistcoat fucking wanker
Another example of what playing in red gets you

Right he is dropped though , needs to learn playing for your country is not for shagging around

I’ve no problem with them being dropped as punishment considering they’re meaningless games and from a selfish point of view we get to rest one of our players but it does seem incredibly rich to be dropping those two and welcoming back a convicted criminal.

Another example of what playing in red gets you

Right he is dropped though , needs to learn playing for your country is not for shagging around
I agree Karen but not when slab head can do what he did and be allowed to play. Puts a new perspective on double standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.