#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double standards from the yes man. Fair enough dropping foden and greenwood but including the artful dodger is a disgrace and no surprise.

I was looking for somewhere to post about the England squad announcement but as I couldn’t this will have to do.

Southgate us clearly more concerned with being seen to do the “right thing” than picking a team that can actually win a game against decent opposition.

i don’t really care that Phil has been left out. It keeps him fresh for our games and no doubt he’ll have lots more opportunities. Some of Southgates other choices are mystifying : Dier, Trippier, Ward-Prowse, Abraham, Barnes - not a one of them would get into the first team of any decent team.

Southgate is a complete clown and England will never be anything more than mediocre with him in charge.

I was looking for somewhere to post about the England squad announcement but as I couldn’t this will have to do.

Southgate us clearly more concerned with being seen to do the “right thing” than picking a team that can actually win a game against decent opposition.

i don’t really care that Phil has been left out. It keeps him fresh for our games and no doubt he’ll have lots more opportunities. Some of Southgates other choices are mystifying : Dier, Trippier, Ward-Prowse, Abraham, Barnes - not a one of them would get into the first team of any decent team.

Southgate is a complete clown and England will never be anything more than mediocre with him in charge.

Mediocre would be be an improvement .

I dont think he is a clown.more like a modern day version of Ron Greenwood..a safe ,robot,never likely to say or do anything controversial to embarass the FA.
Actually,thinking about it,your right he is a clown.

This is an absolute golden generation for England minus a solid cb, gk and a lb. Just look who we are/have brought through in gunn, sancho, thb, mcatee, doyle, foden and palmer. Thats without going to far into the eds or u18s. England needs an exciting football playing coach not a safe pair of hands who puts safety 1st. Sancho, foden, taa and Mason greenwood without horrific injuries are destined for world class players. Greenwood is debatable but he is a natural finisher and shouldn't be pushed out wide. Delap looks like a young shearer, then there are arsenal and Chelsea players looking bright as well as smaller clubs like Lampty, etc. Fuck Southgate he had his chance with the easiest run in the last comp and lost. Get a good young idealist in like Bournemouths last manager or potter. Someone who will play to fodens strengths not have him defending behind the ball all the time.

Foden gets to spend an extra two weeks with pep rather than two weeks with Southgate. Perhaps The real reason Southgate has done this is he knows pep will do a better job developing him in that time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.