#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Pep doesn't overthink it and bench him to keep him grounded

important we try to play him in ALL of our remaining games (ok maybe he can be rested ahead of 2nd leg of champions league)

Only thing we haven't seen is how he can manage playing week after week playing the full 90

It's a lot easier playing at fill throttle for the odd 90 a couple times a month And he definitely plays at full throttle

What I like is Pep trusts him in the champions league which is where we need his goalscoring in big moments

He saw us go a man down and said "Don't worry lad's, I'll level it up", hilarious what he was doing to cash last night.

He saw us go a man down and said "Don't worry lad's, I'll level it up", hilarious what he was doing to cash last night.
Goes without saying Cash has had a very good season and up there with best right backs in the league. Rarely had a bad outing and Foden absolutely washed him yesterday.

We've got Foden
Phillip Foden
I just don't think you understand
He's Guardiola's man
He's better than Saka, Smith-Rowe, Greenwood, Nelson, Hudson-Odoi and Eze, a fact which is only becoming more and more abundantly clear every time he steps on a pitch and plays levels above them, so please please stop comparing them now because you're making yourself look silly with your stubborn little biased convictions,
We've got Phillip Foden
I started reading this to the "We've been to Rotterdam..." tune, and then got really confused trying to fit Nelson in. It was only then that I realised it wasn't a song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.