#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re such a boring bastard. It was a joke.

I don’t know when I upset you pal, but all you do is reply to my posts in a shitty way. Fucking weirdo.
No idea who you are, mate. Didn’t look at username when I replied but I’ll take your comments on board and try not to be a bad weirdo in future :-)

Would be gutted for Foden if he doesnt start today , if he has to sit on the bench and watch Sterling again show total disinterest and going through the motions, then he should be livid , cup finals should mean everything to a player ,but to a player who lives and breathes the club since he was a nipper , it means so much more.

Would be gutted for Foden if he doesnt start today , if he has to sit on the bench and watch Sterling again show total disinterest and going through the motions, then he should be livid , cup finals should mean everything to a player ,but to a player who lives and breathes the club since he was a nipper , it means so much more.

Be happy!

Pep gives him another lesson in the false 9.

He wasn't very involved in the game but did his job fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.