#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if mentioned before but what was he saying to Neymar at the end of the game. Looked like a fan with his hero! I was hoping he was saying “ you know if you cut out the crap out of your game, you could be alright!” Does Neymar even speak English?
Yeah, he does speak some English. Enough to have a basic convo anyway.

I reckon if he’d have gone out on loan these past few seasons to develop his game, preferably somewhere like Birmingham city (he could be filling the void the departure of the 17 year old left), he’d have put those chances away last night.

Hopefully he’ll come good in time for the return leg.

#misseddevelopmentopportunity

Ri
Yep, a scruffy toe poke would probably have scored !

Fantastic run which will make the PSG defenders very wary next week.
Right foot shot and he probably scores. Just needs to trust it when he’s on those runs as he’s scored some nice goals with it. As many have said matter of time before he scores a wonder goal.

They were shitting themselves because Neymar very obviously fouled him and would have been sent off if Phil went down instead of trying to score.

I was about 6/7 beers in and must have gone for another. Glad he stayed up though, honest as they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.