#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If raz had missed those chances he would be savaged , shows the bias some have towards him

I think the main difference is that, right now, Raheem isn't driving through defences to make chances for himself in the same way that Phil has been doing. He wouldn't have worked the opening that Foden did for that second half chance.

Although I agree with the one on one chance in the first half. If Sterling hit it straight at the keeper in that same scenario then half of the forum would have been apoplectic.

You can't be serious !

I think you'll find you're the one blinded to your favourite players shortcomings.

Raz can only dream about striking a ball as well or being the complete player that Foden is becoming.

Raz has done very well with the ability he has but come on, open your eyes.
My point went right over your head

If that shot went in the whole world has Foden’s name on their lips. It becomes Haaland, Mbappe and Foden. It probably already is for City fans.

He is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.
Its only a matter of time before everyone in the world knows his name.

Not anymore , aside from during a game i dont comment on gabby so take your point and shove it !
You absolutely do comment on him. Whilst you're right about Sterling, your hypocrisy is blatant. And your comments about Jesus during a game are on par with the very worst that Sterling gets during a game.

After the Chelsea game you commented on him. After the Leeds game you commented on him. After the United game you commented on him. In fact, you only comment on him when it's to say how bad he is.

If you're going to come into Foden's thread and moan about the way Sterling gets criticism for missing chances, then I think my comment was absolutely fair game.

It's totally unfair that you try to get a dig in on Foden like you did.

You absolutely do comment on him. Whilst you're right about Sterling, your hypocrisy is blatant. And your comments about Jesus during a game are on par with the very worst that Sterling gets during a game.

After the Chelsea game you commented on him. After the Leeds game you commented on him. After the United game you commented on him. In fact, you only comment on him when it's to say how bad he is.

If you're going to come into Foden's thread and moan about the way Sterling gets criticism for missing chances, then I think my comment was absolutely fair game.

It's totally unfair that you try to get a dig in on Foden like you did.
I am not digging phil in the slightest , it was a comparison of missed chances , no more no less

If you think i am anything like the rabid lot who live on the raz thread then you havent been reading properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.