#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Maradone without the pace. Are you a comedian?lol You must be a fanboy the way you talk about Hoddle. Can only assume you are a Spurs fan.

Yeah, I remember all those big games Gazza took by the scruff of the neck like the FA Cup semi in 91 and....errrr.....a game for Rangers....and....errrr.

Piss off back to cockneywanker.com/forum if you want to masturbate in a sock about Hoddle and Gascoigne.

His argentine team mate said that who played with Maradona. Watch videos of hoddle his footballing technique was unsurpassed.

When have I ever mentioned Eder . I just believe that Messi isn't up there with Cryuff, Maradonna etc because he doesn't look the same player for Argentina.

He is still probably the best of his generation though . Well its between him and Ronaldo.
You didn't but you are criticising players for not turning up internationally and I was just asking a question because Eder has done fuck all domestically but won a european cup for his country so does that elevate him?

7 Goals and 3 assists in the league.

Mount on 8 goals and 7 assists.

Bowen for WH on 8 goals and 8 assists.

Salah way out ahead with 20 goals and 10 assists.

Next season I'd like Foden to get nearer to those kind of stats, although with Pep's system it's hard for any one individual player to stand out.

Next season I'd like Foden to get nearer to those kind of stats, although with Pep's system it's hard for any one individual player to stand out.
The other three start every game so what is the point comparing ?

Not disagreeing with the point but those listed particularly salah and Bowen are a lot more experienced than Phil.

He’s young and was bound to have a poor patch of form, which imo he did for the first half of this season. He’s looked better recently even as the false 9.

That will be 9 and 4 by the end of the day.

More than half of Mount's G/A's are vs Watford and Norwich..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.