#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
foden needs to play every match, he will definitely improve. But seems pep prefers grealish over foden which is insane
I also believe Foden is a better player than Grealish, but theres no doubt Grealish is a class act. But i dont think you can assume that Pep prefers Grealish at this point simply because Foden has been injured and hasnt been available the first few games.

Will hit 50 goals for City long before he turns 23 at this rate. That's a frightening prospect. Don't think he'll overtake Sergio by any means but he could conceivably end up being the highest-scoring non-striker we've ever had.

Will hit 50 goals for City long before he turns 23 at this rate. That's a frightening prospect. Don't think he'll overtake Sergio by any means but he could conceivably end up being the highest-scoring non-striker we've ever had.

He only needs 18 more. He might hit it while he's still 21, and he's not 22 until the end of this season! I think he might do it.

Don't think anybody needs to turn this into a Foden/Grealish debate. I believe both will play the majority of games, certainly the important ones.
We are very lucky to have both and whilst I've been gushing in my praise for Jack so far this season there's no shame in not being as good as Phil. By the end of this season the number who are will be very very small.

Don't think anybody needs to turn this into a Foden/Grealish debate. I believe both will play the majority of games, certainly the important ones.
We are very lucky to have both and whilst I've been gushing in my praise for Jack so far this season there's no shame in not being as good as Phil. By the end of this season the number who are will be very very small.

Gundo and De Bruyne rightly have those places locked down for now. I think it'll be next season when we see Foden and Grealish regularly play together if at all, unless Pep moves Foden out to the right (I've always preferred Foden on the right anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.