#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep doesn't see that cameo and realise Phil has to start and start on the wing for the rest of the big games this season he's lost the plot. That's how you come on and make an impact. It's criminal every time he's on the bench or shunted into the f9 role. I'll be livid if he's not left wing on Sunday.
Nothing 'criminal' about the management of Foden last night.

Tbh, I think him coming on as a fresh-legged sub was a big factor. It gave him an advantage that he made the absolute most out of.
I think the combination of being fresh-legged, confident and holding an inner desire to prove your manager wrong is very powerful.

He might understand the need for rotation, but he still would've been gutted to start that game from the bench.

Same for Grealish and Jesus. They all came on with purpose and intensity.

Needs to start on the left this Sunday, I know he was up against Milner last time but he gave the dippers a torrid time at Anfield.

He's torn Robertson apart every time he's started on the right against them, too. He was also MOTM when he started in the middle against them last February.

I think he's just well up for battering the cunts, wherever he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.