#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people out there rate Saka ahead of our Phil. Try to process this without hurting your brain.

But deary me, he's just a little bit special, isn't he? If he keeps his head in the game he'll go down as one of the true greats.

Still debatable what's his "BEST" position:

LW -> has produced most from this position and became regular starter while playing there

False 9 -> some good games, but in overall very unstable and less productive

RW -> Pep uses him as a RW not that much, but in some big games he has made match-winning performances. Today and against Liverpool at Anfield in 2020 / 2021 season, but as I understand Pep prefers not to use him as a RW

LCM -> CL final and it was a big mistake from Pep, should have had more experience before playing there

RCM -> Still hasn't played there and I think it can be his best position..

In overall, Phil is fully read for midfield role and it suits him better. Today we saw, how he can create chances in small spaces and today it's more difficult to find such player, then an attacker - who is able to finish chances created by playmakers like Phil..

One day, I hope we will see Jack as LCM and Phil as RCM.. One day...

Brilliant cameo, full energy and jinking runs and great assist for the goal. I hope he starts on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.