47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he needs to remember that he has a partner and kids and that's where he should be rather out elsewhere with others who are clearly bad influences. Maybe someone like Vinnie or Ferny should sit him down and tell him what's required

We seem to be missing a midfield spark. I say throw Foden in the number 10 role and see what happens. He has said that is his preferred role, and it might reinvigorate him.

We seem to be missing a midfield spark. I say throw Foden in the number 10 role and see what happens. He has said that is his preferred role, and it might reinvigorate him.
Definitely time we found him a regular role, he's not a kid filling in any more. No.10 as you say or I quite like him a bit deeper gets stuck in and has a great passing range , pick outs of runners etc but anywhere inside.

If the team is behind and need to score

Will you take Grealish off and replace him with Foden

Or take Ake and let Foden play there and help Grealish to create chances ?

I know Ake scored a nice goal last game, but he doesn't have the offensive skills to create chances like Cancelo or any other skillful fullback.

And learn how to make meaningful challenges.His half arsed token efforts are cringeworthy.......Definitely an area for improvement.

I think a summer in the gym would give him the confidence to back himself in those situations. Have you seen Joe Hodge now? He’s a little tank, and can therefore hold his own in senior football despite his naturally smaller stature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.