47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil runs rings around those England players but can't get a start ahead of them.

Although in fairness, Saka, Grealish and Bellingham all played really well in the first half. So Southgate will say his decision was justified.

He gets disrespected by Southgate over and over again. He just has absolutely no idea how to manage such a gifted player.

Imagine working with Guardiola every day and then being managed by Southgate on international duty, a man that never did anything than take over a pretty good middlesbrough side that were just in a UEFA cup final and getting them relegated and they still haven't recovered today..

Players are only human, they sometimes must sit in the England camp wondering how they can believe in a guy that's done absolutely nothing compared to the managers they work with on a daily basis at their clubs.

Pep says Foden can play in 4 or 5 positions. Southgate says he cant.

Given their respective CV's, I know which one i believe..

Don't understand what the issue is for some people. He's been carrying an injury for months so we don't want him on the pitch for them.

Saka's having a phenomenal season and Grealish is in good form at the moment so what's the problem with them playing?
I think it’s more to do with the Foden coming on as a substitute in the 68th minute, to be the player taken off in the 81st minute courtesy of Shaw’s idiocy, rather than say Saka who had been on since the start and was blowing out of his arse and giving it away left, right and centre.

I’d say it’s less about his fitness, but more the mental knock it can give a player in those circumstances considering he can’t seem to buy a place in the England starting eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.