47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden's issue is, is that he's that good, when he's dropping perfectly respectable 7 out of 10's it just doesn't seem like it's enough for someone with his talent and ability. Once De Bruyne has moved on or is no longer starting every game when fit I expect Foden to really come into his own as the chief playmaker.

Foden has been back for quite some time now, contributing goals and assists, playing with confidence. Obviously, someone of his talent can do even better, and I am sure he will do better in the future. The important thing for now is that he is on the right track again. Sky is the limit for Phil :)!

BBC radio commentary for the Italy game just said they spoke to Foden and he still has the heel injury that’s been causing him trouble since the World Cup and it’s just a case of some days it’s OK and some days it’s causing issues.

Doesn’t sound great to be honest, I wonder if he’ll need a surgery in the summer to fix something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.