47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what your saying, but hes already been an essential part of the team though. He’s been an integral of our previous league wins

I think he’s done what Grealish has done for the last couple of years
Yes I know he has, I didn't put it that well, I just think he can move up another level to Kdb / Bernardo levels where it isn't a question whether he starts these sort of games or not, and I think it could happen next season.

Yes I know he has, I didn't put it that well, I just think he can move up another level to Kdb / Bernardo levels where it isn't a question whether he starts these sort of games or not, and I think it could happen next season.

He still needs to try and find that maturity to change tempo. We saw him do it in the final minutes against Real where he played keep ball and helped run the clock down then with his class spun and fed it for Alvarez to score the 4th.

He is all about attacking and making things happen when he is in the middle. He needs to harness that and trust in the process Pep has. If he can do that, which I am confident he can, we could see him emerge as an Iniesta style central midfielder where he glides into attacking areas. He is one of our bet finishers too.

He will get minutes tonight I am sure, and hopefully he can grab a goal for us. He deserves a crowning moment. For all the injuries he has had he has an excellent goal to game ratio still.

Looked to have been one of our most in form players in the last couple of games.A shame he probably wont start,but we have 11 others who warrant their place.

The main thing is we won but I would've loved to see him to score that chance he made for himself with that beautiful turn just outside the box. It would have gone down as one of the best Champions League final goals.

All the signs are pointing towards Pep giving him a midfield role next season which is great to see too.

FySzq_BX0AEgBGv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.