47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?! Sure, Haaland's fans are pissed, but they are not City fans so who cares. But imagine Grealish doing that and the meltdown BM would be. Foden fucked up and has done it twice now. He should be criticized whether he is academy or not. He is too protected sometimes, and he needs criticism to grow.
I simply don’t think that pass was as straight forward as being made out. He should be protected for fucks sake, that’s what being a supporter is all about, not fucking whinging because he didn’t make a pass which was likely to have been blocked if he tried.

Not great from foden again today, he did try but like I've said before he's not really progressing, needs to knuckle down.
Matters jack shit to me if he came from the academy or the moon, if he's not doing the business on the pitch then he should be called out for it, others have said if grealish played like that he would get pelters for it

Not great from foden again today, he did try but like I've said before he's not really progressing, needs to knuckle down.
Matters jack shit to me if he came from the academy or the moon, if he's not doing the business on the pitch then he should be called out for it, others have said if grealish played like that he would get pelters for it

Grealish has played like that, countless times.

The over the top criticism of both is equally dull.

Oh no not "dull" anything but that

Well I could go off on one about reactionary dickheads feeling the need to act like drama queens every time the latest scapegoat doesn't put in a 7+/10 performance and micro-analysing every perceived mistake and not having the mental capacity to differentiate between form and class but I'm not sure they deserve more than one syllable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.