47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. The concern should be that he's played about 200 games for us, and yet doesn't seem to be able to try and take control of a game when we need him.

Some blues want him to play centrally, and I can't get my head around why.

He's a hot and cold player, like most decent footballers. He's just never going to be world class as he doesn't perform well consistently. Rodri and Kev are examples of world class, Foden will never be in that conversation.
He is 23 , plenty of time to develop into a world class player

Because I am watching Rico Lewis and Julian Alvarez play there instead. It’s one thing arguing that Phil has to play wide to accommodate the likes of Gundogan and KDB, but watching him pushed wide to accommodate those with a fraction of his ability sticks in the throat somewhat.
THANK YOU.

People asking why he's not 'taking games over' as a winger... how many wingers do that?!

Even Mbappe versus us has never, ever taken a game over.

Shows how much he goes missing that he gets taken off for Bobb.

All the skill in the world but rarely we see it.

He went past 3 players in the game brilliantly but then never tried it again.

For me Phil should be central he is wasted on the wing push Alvarez out wide who for me doesn’t create enough chances for others

hilarious how foden is getting roasted here for playing a different position almost every match but alvarez can shit himself every fucking game and somehow no one cares.

Plenty do care about Alvarez's mistakes as you can see in his thread.

People are frustrated as Foden is supremely talented but plays within himself and goes missing when he's needed most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.