47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't expect to watch this entirely when I started, but I did. I mean, honestly, what a player. 90% of the highlights are from in/around central areas. His weight of pass and quick decision-making is just uncoachable. Huge shot on him as well.

Likewise,and not without foundation.

He was playing some sublime stuff at the end of the season and,while he previously looked a bit awkward to me,he now looks very comfortable in his body.

I'm gonna call early shout for POTS.
Completely agree FI.

to hold down a midfield role in a pep side, phil is probably gonna have to work on his passing accuracy/choices a little. Its early days tho and he'll get there. wouldn't be surprised if it takes him a couple of months to get a midfield starting spot on the regular tho.

I didn't expect to watch this entirely when I started, but I did. I mean, honestly, what a player. 90% of the highlights are from in/around central areas. His weight of pass and quick decision-making is just uncoachable. Huge shot on him as well.

That pass at 3:35. Sweet Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.