47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

I came across this on my Twitter this morning. Absolute class even then. He's put on a lot of muscle, albeit it's been 5-6 years. It's odd how much Pep seemingly trusted him centrally in his early days.

Well we'd won the away leg 4-0 so Pep didn't really give a shit, hence Bravo and Yaya also getting the nod for the starting XI

Wow.
These 'pundits' work off assumptions and hearsays rather than actually watching games themselves. Bet he thinks Phil doesn't start very often for us.

Picking Rashford just proves the point. FFS. Even the Rags themselves are crying for him to be dropped from their own team. Rashford shouldn't even make the squad.

Wow.
I think I watched that episode.

The host was kind of a dick, rushing things along without recourse to deeper consideration. Several (all?) pundits agreed that Foden was a must-start; they disagreed though on his main position and consequently he lost out.

Beats me why in hell Rashford got a starting spot.

Trent A-A though is clearly class so long as you can play him such that his defensive frailties aren't exposed.

I think I watched that episode.

The host was kind of a dick, rushing things along without recourse to deeper consideration. Several (all?) pundits agreed that Foden was a must-start; they disagreed though on his main position and consequently he lost out.

Beats me why in hell Rashford got a starting spot.

Trent A-A though is clearly class so long as you can play him such that his defensive frailties aren't exposed.
Even most rags fans are sick of Rashford at this point. Go on redcafe.net and find any Rashford thread. They want him out.

Even most rags fans are sick of Rashford at this point. Go on redcafe.net and find any Rashford thread. They want him out.
Yup - I can't remember how Rashford even made the team on this podcast... I pretty much agreed with their choices and reasoning otherwise, absent the moderator's insistence on moving things on, resulting in Foden's exclusion, whereas the majority (all?) of the pundits stated that Foden must start somewhere (most were arguing for a 10 role).

Much much better game today. Not just the goal but total all around performance.

What I loved was when he lost the ball, he hustled and got it back! 10/10!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.