47 | Phil Foden - 2024/25

Not here for flak, but I don't think Phil has played well for england at all really. Yes the system is inferior, but I feel like he's standing around waiting for England to play like City which is never gonna happen unless Pep becomes england manager. Maybe there's the odd game he's done well but he's nearing 50 caps and he's pretty much looked lost and ineffective in 3 quarters of those games maybe more. He won't get much longer to improve with palmer performing at the level he is and I'm not even sure that he should tbh.
Agreed. He's never been at his best for England and it's up to him to work that out.

His performances for us will keep earning him call-ups and he'll keep being given opportunities to shine. He deserves recognition at international level but to get that he needs to work out how to play effectively with those players in that system.

Agreed. He's never been at his best for England and it's up to him to work that out.

His performances for us will keep earning him call-ups and he'll keep being given opportunities to shine. He deserves recognition at international level but to get that he needs to work out how to play effectively with those players in that system.

And in non-ideal positions he is made to play in order to accommodate the egos .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.