47 | Phil Foden - 2024/25

Phils development is... weird.

I feel lately, the best Phil we see is when he is like a shadow strikee to Haaland.

He isnt quite doing what we need deeper in midfield or on the wing, and his goal scoring shines playing close to a striker.

He has oddly developed into a sort of Thomas Muller for us.

Im not mad about it, but thats how Pep should use him more. I think all that time playinf as a false 9 developed him into that a bit.

Phils development is... weird.

I feel lately, the best Phil we see is when he is like a shadow strikee to Haaland.

He isnt quite doing what we need deeper in midfield or on the wing, and his goal scoring shines playing close to a striker.

He has oddly developed into a sort of Thomas Muller for us.

Im not mad about it, but thats how Pep should use him more. I think all that time playinf as a false 9 developed him into that a bit.

i mostly agree, i expected his playmaking and control of the game would've been better by now because he definitely has the talent to do it. Still, theres time for him to pick it up and i hope he does cause he has more than enough quality to be a top three player in the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.