47 | Phil Foden - 2024/25

Think he’d sooner be fishing, mind you I would sooner be fishing than playing for them

Really? Highly doubt most players don’t see playing international football as one of the pinnacles of their career, I really hope they do still at least.

Really? Highly doubt most players don’t see playing international football as one of the pinnacles of their career, I really hope they do still at least.

It’s a tongue in cheek comment but in all fairness he’s not been a patch playing for England than we’ve seen him at City, and that’s the truth

Bellingham palmer rice TAA all won't pass to foden ven saka seems disinterested in passing to foden especially when he's in space or dangerous areas. People might call foden a system player but it doesn't help playing with individuals that are only intrested in themselves not the team and definitely not a player who could challenge them for top individual awards.

Bellingham palmer rice TAA all won't pass to foden ven saka seems disinterested in passing to foden especially when he's in space or dangerous areas. People might call foden a system player but it doesn't help playing with individuals that are only intrested in themselves not the team and definitely not a player who could challenge them for top individual awards.
In a nutshell. It's professional, selfish, me me me jealousy.

He was pretty anonymous. No shots, no key passes, just pretty ineffective against a limited team.

The issue is he’s not doing much when he does receive the ball and a lot of the time for England, he’s in a spot where he can’t receive it, so they stop looking for him.

Think him and Bellingham are an either or now and unfortunately for Foden, Bellingham has had a lot more moments for England than he has.

I don’t think that’s a bad thing for Foden though. Bring him on as a sub for Bellingham or when he’s not playing and he’ll play a lot better. That and just starting Bellingham will make people realise his overall play isn’t really that good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.