4th place (merged)

Re: 4th place

Perhaps it's just the inherent pessimist in me but I'm indeed starting to worry slightly. The game against Chelski in a few weeks is now a huge one. Should we lose, they'll be just a point behind us and a Spurs win against West Ham the day after would take them 2 behind. As it is, if the Chavs hadn't lost at home to shitty QPR and thrown away a 2-0 lead against Southampton last month, they'd already be ahead of us.
Amazing how quickly things can go from excellent to complete shite. Just can't wait for this season to be over.

MaineRoadM14 said:
Perhaps it's just the inherent pessimist in me but I'm indeed starting to worry slightly. The game against Chelski in a few weeks is now a huge one. Should we lose, they'll be just a point behind us and a Spurs win against West Ham 2 days later would take them 2 behind. As it is, if the Chavs hadn't lost at home to shitty QPR and thrown away a 2-0 lead against Southampton last month, they'd already be ahead of us.
Amazing how quickly things can go from excellent to complete shite. Just can't wait for this season to be over.
This is very true which is why we need to get behind the team, and why the rags want us to stick the knife into our own

Ducado said:
There are some right Knob Cheeses on here tonight!

I mean why make a thread about this, what is the point, it's just attention seeking!

What has become of us
But he has a fair point if you look at the table and consider our form; its a better thread than "best player since october 12th 2003 who has a left foot and a wonky eye" which doesn't seem to get the pointless thread treatment.

Who knows. Play like today and we won't.
Maybe we will start to click soon. After all we have only been waiting 6 months.

we are shit this season,

by last seasons standards only,

can't remember many games where i walked out thinking fuck me we played well today!

newcastle away first half maybe,

de jong leaving for me has fucked us up and swapping for garcia

made a big difference plus sergi looks injured to me!

We can finish second , if we're lucky ...... but a huge improvement is needed on todays performance , or rather NON performance !

EricBrooksGhost said:
Ducado said:
There are some right Knob Cheeses on here tonight!

I mean why make a thread about this, what is the point, it's just attention seeking!

What has become of us
But he has a fair point if you look at the table and consider our form; its a better thread than "best player since october 12th 2003 who has a left foot and a wonky eye" which doesn't seem to get the pointless thread treatment.
if City lose to Chelsea which is entirely possible given their away form then City will be enveloped by crisis-talk and anything can happen. With so much media attention these things develop a momentum of their own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.