4th place (merged)

Re: 4th place

Chelsea, Everton away, Tottenham away, United away. I think we will finish 3rd. We won't win the F.A cup. Mancini will be kept untill the end of the season but will then be replaced.

jackrussel said:
dobobobo said:
jackrussel said:
look at the table,sir

*Looks*

*Types*

We are still second.
rememer when de jong and jonhson used to come on and yaya went up front,then we bought garcia,what happened last summer just who is resonsible for not buying rvp?

oh happy days. we got spoilt when on 65 mins Bob would make the change and we'd witness power of Yaya and usually getting 3 points. Is it possible he's completely forgotten this tactical change or is it that he just doesn't trust Garcia to keep back ?

Prep the players up. Title race MIGHT be over, but the season isn't. Get the players fired for the FA Cup.

jackrussel said:
dobobobo said:
jackrussel said:
will we make forth place?

No, we will make 2nd you miserable tonk!
look at the table,sir
...and the goal differences, and the way that those have been changing over the past few weeks. If we don't see more team commitment when Kompany returns, then fourth, or worse, would be a distinct possibility.

HorshamBlue said:
jackrussel said:
dobobobo said:
No, we will make 2nd you miserable tonk!
look at the table,sir
...and the goal differences, and the way that those have been changing over the past few weeks. If we don't see more team commitment when Kompany returns, then fourth, or worse, would be a distinct possibility.

If we hit 3rd I hope Mansour and Khaldoon have a backup plan to get Mancini back in Italy before the season ends.

I am pretty sure we wont win at Everton, Swansea. We lost there last year too, and eventhe coaching staff know exactly how they will set up against us we wont have a real answer tactically...

We nearly lost to Everton at home this season and Swansea didnt really deserve to lose we won that match with a Tevez long shot goal out of nothing we never really had any other chance we were lucky that Michu missed 1-2 good chances that day.

Spurs away and United away. We won so big there last season, Spurs are going for 2nd or 3rd place even for 4th as it will be very close soon with Arsenal as well.

Everton, Swansea, Spurs, United waway matches I cant predict more than 6 points for us from these matches. Maybe if Spurs will play open football or get an early red card we win there.
But draw can be a loss at Everton or Swansea easily.

6 points at best from these 4 away matches.

We played all 4 teams at home already: 2 wins 1 draw 1 loss. 7 points.

But Reading-City can be just the same in very end of the season. They will fight for survival on that match probably.

Dont thin top4 is in danger but second place is clearly in danger. Even with our rivals still in Europe and they will be more tired than us.

Arsenal still have some difficult games to come but lets say best case scenario for them is 74 points means we need 22 points from our last 12 games to finish at least fourth.

The way we are playing at the moment one can easily see Spurs and Chelsea finishing ahead of us and getting 22 points from those 12 games won't be easy by any stretch but that has to be the target now at least.

notts blue said:
we are shit this season,

by last seasons standards only,

can't remember many games where i walked out thinking fuck me we played well today!

newcastle away first half maybe,

de jong leaving for me has fucked us up and swapping for garcia

made a big difference plus sergi looks injured to me!
Still don't understand why people repeat this myth.

SWP's back said:
notts blue said:
we are shit this season,

can't remember many games where i walked out thinking fuck me we played well today!

Thought i would listen to collymore after watching the match yesterday
Thats all he harped on about,De jong being sold
Said it was the worst mistake as a club we have made

Cant see it myself.

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
notts blue said:
we are shit this season,

Thought i would listen to collymore after watching the match yesterday
Thats all he harped on about,De jong being sold
Said it was the worst mistake as a club we have made

Cant see it myself.
11 starts last season.

Less than Johnson and didn't play against Utd or Spurs away.

It's a thing said by people that overly simplistic such as Collymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.