5 i'd like to see next season ...

To be honest I'd like to keep the policy of signing young players who want to develop and have potential i.e. Boateng, Balotelli, Kolarov etc. Although I do think we need to throw a Silva or two in the mix.

So my 5 would be:

Hennesey or Loach
Bale or Coentrao
Sahin
Lukaku
And a quality player i.e Xabi Alonso, Sneijder, Messi, Pele, Bell etc.

Thought this through, and this will be a great (and realistic) 5 to get.
Sanchez
Muniain
Costa
Issaguire
Rodwell

ramsdale4 said:
To be honest I'd like to keep the policy of signing young players who want to develop and have potential i.e. Boateng, Balotelli, Kolarov etc.

Kolarov is 26 in Novemeber,i wouldn't get your hopes up there....

-- 07 May 2011 04:45 --

Dax777 said:
Sanchez
Muniain
Costa
Issaguire
Rodwell

Sanchez and Muniain(superstar in the making) all day,not seen Izaguirre.

FantasyIreland said:
ramsdale4 said:
To be honest I'd like to keep the policy of signing young players who want to develop and have potential i.e. Boateng, Balotelli, Kolarov etc.

Kolarov is 26 in Novemeber,i wouldn't get your hopes up there....

-- 07 May 2011 04:45 --

Dax777 said:
Sanchez
Muniain
Costa
Issaguire
Rodwell

Sanchez and Muniain(superstar in the making) all day,not seen Izaguirre.
Neither have I. But a leftbck winning Best player in the league, can't be that bad. And SPL fans swear by him. I just want someone cheap. The idea of spending over 10 million on another LB just doesn't seat well with me. Don't care how much money Sheikh is willing to give. We shouldn't get stupid with it. Something within the 3-6 million range sounds about right.

Dax777 said:
Neither have I. But a leftbck winning Best player in the league, can't be that bad. And SPL fans swear by him. I just want someone cheap. The idea of spending over 10 million on another LB just doesn't seat well with me. Don't care how much money Sheikh is willing to give. We shouldn't get stupid with it. Something within the 3-6 million range sounds about right.

Thats fair enough but given his status and our wealth,i could very well see Celtic demanding much more than his worth,especially as he's less than 12 months into a 4 year contract.

A player swap may be an option....

FantasyIreland said:
Dax777 said:

Thats fair enough but given his status and our wealth,i could very well see Celtic demanding much more than his worth,especially as he's less than 12 months into a 4 year contract.

SWP :P

Dax777 said:
FantasyIreland said:

SWP :P

Definitely or maybe Bridge,RSC or a return for Bellers.

FantasyIreland said:
Dax777 said:

Definitely or maybe Bridge,RSC or a return for Bellers.
Bellars will balk. So will RSC. Maybe send them Kolo and SWP<br /><br />-- Sat May 07, 2011 12:10 am --<br /><br />Based on my thinking.

.........................Hart............................
Micah.......Boateng...Komps......Kolarov
.................De Jong....Milner................
.........Sanchez........Yaya........Silva............
.......................Dzeko........................

..................Given or Talyor....................
Zab.........Boyata......Lescott........Izzaguera
...................Barry....Rodwell.....................
.....Costa............Muniain.........Johnson......
.....................Balotelli..........................

To be honest, I am not sure team one can beat team 2. Just varied skills everywhere. This team will win the league.

.........................Hart............................
Micah..........Boateng...Komps......Coentrao/Baines/Izaguirre
.................De Jong....Yaya................
.........Sanchez......Sneijder........Silva........
.......................Tevez........................

---------------Torres---------------
----Neymar----Jovetic---Sturridge---
-----------Mikel---Essien------------
A.Cole---Terry---Luiz/Alex---Ivanovic
-------------Cech-------------------

McEachran, Kakuta, Lampard, Drogba, Ramires, Kalou, Benayoun, Keeper

Wanted to do one for City but it was too difficult, dunno, if you thought Silva, Balo AJ etc
are good enough as starters for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.