5 i'd like to see next season ...

DD said:
Nuri Sahin and Mario Götze from Dortmund. Get those playing in front of NDJ in midfield and we'd have just the formation we needed. Get them both and they can both settle in far quicker.

Given the poor finances of German football, a £20 million bid for both would probably do it. An absolute snip considering their age and talent. We'd better move fast though. Get in there with a big bucks offer before he signs for Real.

Through in Nevan Subotic as well while we're at it.:)

A striker and a left back should then complete a Premier League winning side.
Bollocks. 20 million wouldn't get us one of them and it absolutely wouldn't get us two. I'd be absolutely shocked if Sahin's buy out clause was really only 6 mil. If it is though we should get him but other than that I think all of Dortmunds stars will be staying. It'd take a ridiculous offer to pry away any of their stand out performers as all have recently signed contract extensions.

Addam iz pro said:
DD said:
Nuri Sahin and Mario Götze from Dortmund. Get those playing in front of NDJ in midfield and we'd have just the formation we needed. Get them both and they can both settle in far quicker.

Given the poor finances of German football, a £20 million bid for both would probably do it. An absolute snip considering their age and talent. We'd better move fast though. Get in there with a big bucks offer before he signs for Real.

Through in Nevan Subotic as well while we're at it.:)

A striker and a left back should then complete a Premier League winning side.
Bollocks. 20 million wouldn't get us one of them and it absolutely wouldn't get us two. I'd be absolutely shocked if Sahin's buy out clause was really only 6 mil. If it is though we should get him but other than that I think all of Dortmunds stars will be staying. It'd take a ridiculous offer to pry away any of their stand out performers as all have recently signed contract extensions.

Sahin could very well be a 6 million dollar player. Most outlet in Madrid are reporting personal terms have been agreed already. And since he has only 1 year left on his K he shouldn't cost much. Besides, Dortmund already has its eyes on Gudogan as a replacement

Messi
Ronaldo
Iniesta
Benzema
Vidic

no, but seriously:

Subotic
Coentrao
Sneijder
Sanchez
Aguero

phil jones
f.coentrao
w.sneijder
a.sanchez
s.aguero

and maybe a young up and coming superstar for the midfield to eventually replace yaya after 2/3 seasons.

Luton Blue said:
van der wiel
Howedes
M'vila
Vidal
Hamsik

Nice to see somebody else rates Hamsik. He's becoming one of my favorite non-City players.

My 5:
Hennessey (or equivalent backup keeper)
Baines
Cheillini (or Subotic)
Sneijder
Hamsik

1. Giorgio Chiellini 5mil plus adebayor
2. Leighton Baines 15mil
3. Alexis Sánchez 25mil
4. Romelu Lukaku 15mil or Sergio "Kun" Agüero(if tevez leaves) 30mil
5. Lassana "Lass" Diarra 8mil
Squad 25 man
GK Hart (HGC) Given (HGE)
RB Richards (HGC) Zabaleta
CB Kompany Lescott (HGE) Toure Chiellini Boateng
LB Kolarov Baines (HGE)
CM Barry (HGE) Dejong Yaya Milner (HGE) Lass Ibrahim (HGC)
RW Wright-Phillips (HGC) Sánchez
LW Silva Johnson (HGE)
CF Dzeko Tevez Lukaku/Agüero Balotelli
HGC= Home grown club=4 players
HGE= Home grown england=10 players

In no particular order:

Sanchez
Sneijder
Gotze
Lukaku
Aguero

Happy to let our Manager take his pick. Hope he takes all five and is able to blend them in to a team, our team.

Hennessey

Coentrão

Sanchez

Romelu Lukaku, Sergio Aguero, Hulk, or Falcao.

Wesley Sneijder or a good young CAM with bags of potential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.