#5 | John Stones - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barely noticed him, which means he had another excellent game.

I think he and Dias may be the best CB partnership in the world at the moment.

Could not agree more. I think Laporte on his own, is a slightly better player than stones. But his and Dias partnership is something else. Stone and Dias must be our first choice pairing .

On a side note made myself look a dick celebrating at the supporters club when he hit it wide. Thought it had gone in.

Remember when people said stones needs maguire next to him for England? It's completely the other way around, Stones is now a leader, whereas maguire looks like he's fell off the back of a lorry after two weeks stuck inside it with no idea what's going on. He's almost as much of a leader as Dias now. Won't find himself out of the side playing like that.

I was worried he might be rusty after a while out of the team. Not a bit of it. He's been immense since he came back in.

Performance went a bit under the radar but he was mammoth, kept Ronaldo silent and was sublime throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.