5 | John Stones - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be fine - the thing I like about John is when he is having a poor spell in a game he doesn't hide and wants the ball. It must be remembered that he has had a long time out of the side and needs games. I suspect he will put in a fantastic performance on Wednesday. Good guy.

Thought he was great today. Still think he’s our best defender personally, his aggression is unmatched really and it was good that his confidence didn’t drop after a dodgy start

I just re-watched the match and he actually played well. Nothing he could do about the first goal and there were several moments in both halves he made some really important tackles. Plus he was good on the ball as usual. He's not at 100% but we all know he's the type that needs a run of games to be at his best.

Nothing he could do about the own goal, felt he was trying. Bit too hard to make amends first half, second half he was superb. With Ake's unfortunate injury. If he stays fit and plays well that could be him in until the world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.