5 | John Stones - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones should be captain.

Sooon.. once Gundogan and Kev are done. I know many favor Ruben. But John will be my choice.
He has plenty of qualities that fit the role,so a decent choice.

I just see Dias as the ultimate pro,he lives and breathes perfection and clearly demands nothing less than the very best of others.He has a presence too......the team just looks far more solid and capable when he is about.

What, the pass or the Cancelo "control"?

;-)
Trying to bring that in with his off foot. It’s why I’ve never fancied the inverted fullback. Yes he can float the ball in nicely with that inside foot sometimes but now and then you just want a lad to sprint down the side and boot it across the face.

Stones looked shocking tonight.
He seemed really low in confidence, can’t clear a header, juddery and robotic in possession and not releasing the ball quickly.
Carry on like this he will find himself 5th choice centre back

Yeah I thought he played well. Wrong decision on the header which ultimately led to their goal, but right decisions throughout the rest of the match that kept them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.