5 | John Stones - 2023/24

Don’t tell Eccles but rumours Vinny wants to make Stonesy his first signing. Can’t see it happening and think the stories of him being unhappy are cup final week stories,
I always (eventually) read anything in the John Stones thread.... as they say you can run but you can't hide.... and you definitely can't hide from EB on John Boy!! (not you personally, just the thread) :-)

Last edited:
Good to hear Sam Lee confirm Pep hasn’t played John as he thought his focus was off. NOT for tactical reasons.

John could easily have played what Pep needed tactically. It was not the reason for benching him.

I think he is good. Surprised so many here don’t; he is probably the only journalist who actually pays attention to the football City play
I think he’s decent but I think he plays favorites with certain players. A lot of digs at the ones he doesn’t like. Over time I feel like he’s a bit of a Debbie Downer.

Did he post about Stones on Twitter or is it an article?

How many games does he play a season? 20? Should we keep a player at the club for what he has down for us and what he gives to the dressing room? Also he is at an age he will want to play football when he is fit because last few weeks he was fit he hasn't played..

Me I'd keep him just wondering what stones will want?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.