5 | John Stones - 2023/24

ESPN published their top 20 defenders for 23-24 this week. Walker was #4, Stones #6, Ruben #17 and Joško #18.

They wrote this about Stones and posting for Eccles:
Projection for next season: His contract doesn't expire until 2026, and if he's anywhere close to 100%, the 29-year old will be a major piece of yet another Manchester City title push in 2024-25.

ESPN published their top 20 defenders for 23-24 this week. Walker was #4, Stones #6, Ruben #17 and Joško #18.

They wrote this about Stones and posting for Eccles:
Projection for next season: His contract doesn't expire until 2026, and if he's anywhere close to 100%, the 29-year old will be a major piece of yet another Manchester City title push in 2024-25.
Thank you @Middedon …of course personally I’m of the opinion that JB is number one but I’ll accept #6 for now. :-)
Plus I hope we extend his contract until he is 40 at least. ;-) :-)

don't want to jinx or shit, knock on the wood etc... but he won't survive the euros will he? he should retire from international right after euros

Time to move him on?
Sadly I don’t think it’s beyond happening. Why renew his contract if he only plays 1 in 3 matches? Best to cash in whilst we can still get some value. Such a shame though - imagine a fully-fit Stones who plays every week? We’d be unstoppable!

Sadly I don’t think it’s beyond happening. Why renew his contract if he only plays 1 in 3 matches? Best to cash in whilst we can still get some value. Such a shame though - imagine a fully-fit Stones who plays every week? We’d be unstoppable!
No better CB in Europe when fit and healthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.