5 | John Stones - 2023/24

I see John Stones has a few back page headlines this morning about him being fit enough for the next match.
Plus his determination to be ready for the first match. "Wild horses won't keep John out of the opener." just one of the quotes.
So let's cheer the lad on, even if some are not 100% behind him. He wears City Blue so he's ours through and through. (IMHO) :-)

I think it was John Wayne who used to say 'that's my boy'. So now I'm saying it.... that's my boy. ;-)

That's probably a given though isn't it? Southgate will flog him like a dead Horse or until something goes and send him back to us I fear.
Not all on Southgate sadly, he has his job to look after and his interest, just like John Stones.

After a season of injury struggles why go and play 2 meaningless friendlies on the eve of his clubs most important period of the season?

The inevitable injury during those games was unnecessary.

A fit John Stones is England's best CB by a country mile, his selection for the Euro's was never in doubt so why risk injury in those friendlies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.