5 worst refereeing decisions against city

Re: 5 worst refeering decisions against city

mancunial said:
I remember years ago at arsenal the ball got punch off the line I think by oleary everybody on the planet saw it except the numptie in the black, someone will remember the year on here think it was about 77

It was Jeff Blockley who punched it off the line, it was around 72 or 73, definitely the early 70s.

do any of you guys remember Derby Co away , it was late 70s/ early 80s when with the score at 1-1 we scored with the last kick of the game only for the ref to dissallow it as he had blown up for full time as the ball was on route to the back of the net , we thought we had won all the way back to the coach park only to be told that it was dissallowed

graham1312 said:
do any of you guys remember Derby Co away , it was late 70s/ early 80s when with the score at 1-1 we scored with the last kick of the game only for the ref to dissallow it as he had blown up for full time as the ball was on route to the back of the net , we thought we had won all the way back to the coach park only to be told that it was dissallowed

good one. the derby fans were shitting it when city pulled back to 1-2 near the end and were going all out for the equaliser. the ball went into the crowd for a full two minutes before it was thrown back but despite that and any other stoppages the ref only allowed 30 seconds added time and blew up just as dennis tueart's shot was about to cross the line.

december 1977 ,derby away ,i think it was tueart who thought he had equalized after paul power had got one back to make it 2.1

The one in op v scum
Remember keane shouting at ref
As he thought he'd given a free kick to city
Got hone and remember hansen highlighting symonds shirt nearly being tugged off his back but no pen for that one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.