50 Greatest Premier League moments

pudge said:
jimharri said:
AlexOC said:
Too bad it was the Match of the day commentary and not Tyler.
What did you expect them to use? On a BBC programme? Honestly?
It wasn't even, this is MOTD;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5037Vg7a2c[/youtube]

Never said I expected them to use it, they obviously wasn't going to use Sky commentary.

Ahh, can't remember the MOTD commentary too well, only watched it once, just assumed BBC would use that commentary. The point still stands, no commentary can ever come close to Agueroooooooo.

AlexOC said:
pudge said:
jimharri said:

Never said I expected them to use it, they obviously wasn't going to use Sky commentary.

Ahh, can't remember the MOTD commentary too well, only watched it once, just assumed BBC would use that commentary. The point still stands, no commentary can ever come close to Agueroooooooo.
I just assumed that they would use the Mowbray commentary, which is pretty good actually. He sounds a bit more, I don't know, primeval (?) than Tyler. But Tyler's commentary has now passed into folklore.

BBC 3

Just shown Premier League most amazing moments.City were No.1 with last seasons last game v QPR.Still never tire of watching that.

jimharri said:
AlexOC said:
pudge said:

I just assumed that they would use the Mowbray commentary, which is pretty good actually. He sounds a bit more, I don't know, primeval (?) than Tyler. But Tyler's commentary has now passed into folklore.

Look at my post on the last page.

It's Peter Drury on fox sports, normally of ITV.

AlexOC said:
pudge said:
jimharri said:

Sorry to piss on your chips but the well known Rag, Tyler only extended the Agueroooo because at first he had a deflated tone to the goal going in. When he realised that even he had to make an effort (to avoid being sacked) he changed it to an upbeat and extended ending. If you listen again with that in mind you'll see what i mean. Oh! and Sky is bollocks too...

bacuzzi said:
AlexOC said:
pudge said:

Sorry to piss on your chips but the well known Rag, Tyler only extended the Agueroooo because at first he had a deflated tone to the goal going in. When he realised that even he had to make an effort (to avoid being sacked) he changed it to an upbeat and extended ending. If you listen again with that in mind you'll see what i mean. Oh! and Sky is bollocks too...
I said that the first time i heard it.

Replace the "Aguer'" with an "N" and you can hear it as a big anguish filled cry of "Nooooooooooooo!" and then stunned silence with his head in his hands! ;)

Just started watching this on the Iplayer.

Absolutely seething already. A fat, humourless, tanned tosser making all sorts of comments that are supposed to be funny and aren't.

Then the first thing that comes on is Rooney scoring against Arsenal and a procession of 'celebrity' fuckwits pop up to comment on it. Finished off by some effeminate ponce apparently off something called 'Made in Chelsea' pretending that he remembers it as clear as day.

1, this prick has never been to a match in his life

2, if he had he certainly isn't the sort of fan that would remember an obscure match from 10 years ago.

3, this prick, with his made up memory that he has just watched 10 seconds earlier, describes Rooney as doing a 'Beckham bend'. A fucking Beckham Bend? What the fuck is that? Is a shot that curls now the fucking trademark of David Beckham? Did he invent it? Is it rarely done by anyone else? Is he the best player ever to hit a curling shot?

FUCK OFF!

Blood pressure rising here. Foot through laptop in the next two hours, I feel.

Edit: now some prick off Eastenders is confusing the same goal with his cottaging escapades "turned, shot AND DONE SEAMAN". As if beating that pony tailed clown at that stage was something which was extraordinary. He couldn't move.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:16 pm --<br /><br />Now some prick pretending that he can remember the precise details of the warm up that Rooney did as a mascot at Anfield as an 11 year old mascot.

FUCKING SEETHING HERE AT THIS CHARADE!

Oh, this is fucking terrible. A line up of fakes tarnishing all these memories with their fake shite.

jma said:
Oh, this is fucking terrible. A line up of fakes tarnishing all these memories with their fake shite.
Who's the worst do you think? The made in Chelsea **** (who manages to be more hateful than the entire Chelsea first team squad out together)? The fat twat presenter? Robbie Savage? Danny Mills (because, well, its Danny Mills)? No. I know. It's Graham Poll. You only have to take one look at the way he sits deliberately in front of the framed Gerrard shirt to know what an egomaniac, celebrity driven, shallow, pompous **** he is (incidentally, demonstrating in one fell swoop exactly why his personality rendered him so unsuitable to be a referee).

Oh, and the 3-4 Derby and all the clowns jibbering on about "fergie time" made me seethe.

While the presenters and everyone who commented on the moments were generally wank, the clips themselves were pretty good.

But come on, where was the 6-1?? Surely one of, if not the most unbelievable matches and scorelines in Premier League history.

However Aguero quite rightly at number 1, so can't complain too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.