50 Greatest Premier League moments

Fat cnut of a presenter now describing what happened to Muamba in a shit 'comedy' voice that the cnut obviously uses to normally give the false impression that he is amusing but actually is just a bellend putting on a silly, exaggerated voice.

What a complete bellend.

One of the very worst people I've ever seen on TV.

(PS: how is Arsenal coming back from a two goal deficit against Spurs one of the most memorable moments ever? Team overcomes a two goal difference shocker.

I cannot describe how irate this shit is making me.

Fat American twat pretending that he remembers in detail things such as Ronnie Rosenthal's miss. FUCK OFF. How fucking stupid do they think we are?

Prick called 'Chipmuck' describing Eboue being subbed after coming on cos he was shit by saying "for Eboue his second coming was sweeter than his first" (or something like that).

Yeah, cos that's how his time at Arsenal went isn't it, dckhead?

Shit and then turned it all around after that by being quality, Oh no, he was fucking brilliant for a year and then got gradually worse. So your comment makes no fucking sense, you nob.

How that American bellend Rich Fulcher can be classed as a comedian is beyond me. His comedy equates to:

Unfunny random setup line then Unfunny random shouting.

It comes as no surprised that he is associated with Noel Fielding and that style of "humour."

Watch the Setanta one. You see us go down and win the league with THAT goal . . . which is number one.
The shin isn't even n the top ten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.