50 loyalty points for notts county

BlueDean said:
Fairest way to do it would be to allocate points for each particular cup and league seleratly. I haven't got a st but been to every uefa and cup game. But come the final some dick who couldn't be bothered going to any lesser uefa games will get a ticket and ive got no fucking chance.

It almost makes me want to buy a season ticket knowing I will only make 3/4 of the home games and leave another empty seat just so I can get some of the better away tickets

Mate, i don't do many away's now, give me a pm, if you struggle for away tickets. Or if it looks like you won't get one with your access/citycard.

glen quagmire said:
BlueDean said:
Fairest way to do it would be to allocate points for each particular cup and league seleratly. I haven't got a st but been to every uefa and cup game. But come the final some dick who couldn't be bothered going to any lesser uefa games will get a ticket and ive got no fucking chance.

It almost makes me want to buy a season ticket knowing I will only make 3/4 of the home games and leave another empty seat just so I can get some of the better away tickets

Mate, i don't do many away's now, give me a pm, if you struggle for away tickets. Or if it looks like you won't get one with your access/citycard.

There's a game on saturday I'd swop my misses for tickets for? Haha

Cheers mate I will do

BlueDean said:

It's a conundrum alright. I'm in a similar situation to you, no SC but been to almost all cup games. Birmingham City are doing it for the Carling Cup final based on how many of the previous rounds you've been to, as opposed to loyalty points the way we would do it. (Not that it matters for them because they have pathetic fans and it will comfortably go to general sale at best).
Either way it's done, someone will be pissed off.

Kinky Dribbler said:
BlueDean said:

It's a conundrum alright. I'm in a similar situation to you, no SC but been to almost all cup games. Birmingham City are doing it for the Carling Cup final based on how many of the previous rounds you've been to, as opposed to loyalty points the way we would do it. (Not that it matters for them because they have pathetic fans and it will comfortably go to general sale at best).
Either way it's done, someone will be pissed off.

It seems a fairer way. The st holders who can't be bothered with the cups for whatever reason can use there loyalty for away games like the derby and blackpool, but the points built up for the cup game can be used for cup matches. I'm sure they d be a fair way of combining the points as well, ie for cup games, the cup points count double and for league games the league points count double

I dunno if that works out fairer I just know that when we get to a final and I can't get a ticket because someone who hadn't been to any of the previous rounds but admittedly goes to more home and away league games than me decides they want to go I won't be a happy bunny

BlueDean said:

I can't follow your logic.
A seasoncard holder who goes to every home league game but can't make every cup tie is a dick?
But you, who doesn't go to every league game but goes to all the cup ties - usually at discounted prices - is some kind of super blue?
Why don't you go to all the league games as well?
Maybe the reason you can't or don't is similar to the reason why some fans can't make all the cup games, especially midweek.
Next time, engage your brain before you start calling fellow blues 'dicks'.

Loyalty points works fine as it is IMO.

If someone has more points than me, but hasn't been to a cup game all season then good luck to them if they get a ticket and I don't.

BlueDean said:

Firstly, coming on here and calling people "dicks" who have been ST holders for many, many years will quite rightly get you a shit load of abuse. And you will get fuck all sympathy..

Whilst I see your issue, to say that those who go to a few Cup games each season should take priority over ST holders is a bit silly. Most of us pay, on average at a guess, £500 up front. And have done for many years.

If people on here who have ST's published how much they have spent over the years watching complete shite and worse, I am sure you will be embarassed and realise your mistakes.

If not, I will start your letter to the club for you...

"Dear MCFC, should we get to a Cup Final, please guarantee me a ticket because I stumped up to watch dead rubber Waffer Cup games or against lower league clubs every so often and took advantage of discounts or "Buy two get one free" offers. Also, will you give me priority over those who have been turning up week after week for years, stumping up thousands to follow City."

The grammar needs a bit of work, but see how stoopid it looks?

Show a bit of respect and common sense

I can see both points of view tbh. I personally have a citycard as i work saturdays quite often n every single sunday however when im not in work i go to the game! I go to all the cup games i can aswell but i know i will struggle if we get to wembley! It is frustrating tho that i know people with season cards who have said to me things like "oh i cant be arsed goin to these early rounds i'll wait til we get further on or get a good draw" which is annoying but if they pay 400 n odd quid for a season card its fair enough and as a city card holder theres nowt i can do about it.

The cup loyalty points still wouldn't work as we wouldn't sell out at home anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.