"50 Shades of Grey"

I have just been commissioned to pen the follow up to this trilogy of novels. In keeping with the theme of "50 shades of grey" and their slight variations of the title for subsequent editions, mine is to be called "From flaccid pink to angry purple".
It is a quiet, gentle and romantic tale of crusty woolen socks under the bed, curtains that would shatter if struck with a toffee hammer and those hazy summer days filled with erotic yet considerate butt-plugging and spit roasting. It's a real page turner with costumes befitting the era in which the scene is set. Readers will be transfixed as our leading lady, becky, gets her pyjama bottoms and counterfeit ugg boots passionately removed by our leading man, daz from newton heath.
The sexually charged masterpiece will have readers gripped with anticipation as the promise of bum-fingering and golden showers hangs in the air. If this doesn't get the ladies playing the one string banjo then I'm a monkey's uncle.

Molson Girl said:
I've read it and it is a real turn on.

Next time your wife goes to bed early to read, give her this book, leave her alone for half an hour while you wash your bits and climb in the bed next to her.

Enjoy!

What's with this 'Wash your bits?' Does that mean we can only have a shag every other Friday?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
GStar said:
Josh Blue said:
pfttt get fukd fool!

"English motherf*cker... do you speak it!?"

Don't be too harsh mate - he's a spotty,inadequate wigger who lives at home with mummy and daddy,and his idea of rebellion is refusing to tidy his bedroom.
He thinks speaking like a crack-dealing South Central pimp gangster and listening to dead rapists makes him 'street',and a 'playa'.
I bet he wears his pants low too.
He's just too cool for school.

Hold on. Are you actually being serious?

Josh Blue said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
GStar said:
"English motherf*cker... do you speak it!?"

Don't be too harsh mate - he's a spotty,inadequate wigger who lives at home with mummy and daddy,and his idea of rebellion is refusing to tidy his bedroom.
He thinks speaking like a crack-dealing South Central pimp gangster and listening to dead rapists makes him 'street',and a 'playa'.
I bet he wears his pants low too.
He's just too cool for school.

Hold on. Are you actually being serious?

Check his face? Is his left eye twitching? If not there's your answer.

It's doing my head in, slags everywhere banging on about it. A book to make fat, lonely, thick as fuck women feel a little smarter because they've read something other than the directions on a pack of super noodles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.