"50 Shades of Grey"

I fucking love this book.

Mrs back started reading it last night, and to Cut a long story short, we had sex and it's not even my birthday. It's her day off today and she's persuaded me to take a duvet day and is downstairs making my breakfast and a morning fumble.

GStar said:
A male duvet day...

"50 SHADES OF GAY"
It was a polite way of saying I'm going to shag her all day (well for a minute a couple of times interspersed with farting and napping and SSN)

SWP's back said:

Mrs back started reading it last night, and to Cut a long story short, we had sex and it's not even my birthday. It's her day off today and she's persuaded me to take a duvet day and is downstairs making my breakfast and a morning fumble.

thats exactly what I thought, If your women is getting horny from a book then there is going to be a lucky recipient of those horny moments and in most cases it'll be the hubby/boyfriend. Have a good day you lucky bleeder!!!

It's funny isn't it, us blokes are called dirty filthy perverts and animals, for sneaking a glimpse at 'Fisting German milfs' and yet when the ladies start reading smut, they are 'empowering themselves,' 'tapping into their femininity,' or exploring erotica to 'better understand human sexuality.'
This disgusting book should be banned.

The dirty bitches.

Ancient Citizen said:
It's funny isn't it, us blokes are called dirty filthy perverts and animals, for sneaking a glimpse at 'Fisting German milfs' and yet when the ladies start reading smut, they are 'empowering themselves,' 'tapping into their femininity,' or exploring erotica to 'better understand human sexuality.'

The dirty bitches.

Hold your horses lad, obviously your missus (if you have one) hasn't got it yet...
Do yourself a favour and get it for her, as SWP's back experience suggests, you might just get your willy wet as a result.

Ancient Citizen said:

The dirty bitches.

That has been my feelings too. I want to watch disgusting, sweaty, Welsh, yam, maggot dick erotica, and not get judged. Its not fair.

SWP's back said:

I concur this!My other half is half way thru the 2nd book and while i was downstairs watching the footy she was upstairs reading the book in bed. Next thing i get a call on my mobile from my missus telling me to get myself upstairs for a filth session! Im just waiting now for her to tell me she fancies an 'Angry Pirate'!Book 3 perhaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.