50 years since man landed on the Moon

50 years ago we landed on the moon and I for one believe that completely, I believe it because of all the evidence that has been presented and of course if it wasn't true the Russians would have been all over this exposing the evil capitalists as liars and cheats.
What I find really strange is that even 50 years on we have or seem to have more flat earthers than ever, it's as if people just try to be contrary for the hell of it.
I get embarrassed for them. Youtube has a lit to answer for, it gives nutters and attention deficits a forum to play out on

One of the most vivid memories of my life. I was allowed to stay up to watch the landing, which for my mother was an unheard-of privilege. I'm reliving it with all these programmes on TV. 50 years ago. What a memory.

There are no unexplained issues around the moon landing.
Just gullible idiots who either don’t understand or refuse to accept the scientific answers to their questions.
In the program I saw the NASA representative just refused to answer some questions put to him. He offered no scientific evidence as you state.

Sadly in this day and age no government/corporation do anything just to prove they can, corporations governments generally demand a return on their investment, unfortunately too much is controlled by the worst invention of the 20th century these days " the management accountant" these people see no return and are invariably so risk averse they inhibit innovation to a degree.

I can only see innovation carried out by philanthropists like musk, at present and they only exist due to their extreme wealth in part created by accounts!
This management accountant says you can go fuck yourself. If people want to piss away resources they can earn the right to do so first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.