52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between Bobb, Lewis and Foden our academy seems to be the best in the world for creating players with such incredible ball control. They're the kind of players who can follow you into a revolving door and still come out first.

Between Bobb, Lewis and Foden our academy seems to be the best in the world for creating players with such incredible ball control. They're the kind of players who can follow you into a revolving door and still come out first.
Bobb had it long before he came to us.
Check out some of his vids when he was a youngster.
A phenomenal talent we have on our hands here ;)

Looked good today but based solely on his name alone “Oscar Bobb” I have no doubt he will not be a top player with a name like that XD

DISCLAIMER: This is a joke….

We have to find a pathway for him or else we could lose a special talent here.

McAtee is a very good young player, Palmer is a very good young player... But Bobb is a level above these two for me.

What sets him apart is his football intelligence and decision making. He just looks far more composed than the other two.

If we played him enough and really worked on his development into the first team, we could have a younger David Silva or Martin Odegaard on our hands here... And I'm not even joking when I say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.