52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
From those that have watched him at youth level, what is his main position?
I have watched him a lot, and considered him to be the best of the academy players, along with Joel Ndala and Isiah Dada Mascoll.

Oscar is versatile, and can play anywhere in the attacking areas of the pitch. He played LW, RW, CF and CAM for the academy/EDS. IMO, he is better in a central position where his close control and vision can do real damage. He has a supreme weight of pass that can repeatedly release forward players, but he is not explosive - more of a David Silva than an Alvarez.

Last edited:
Palmer is a more of an individual that can create something out of nothing for himself, but Bobb has the attributes that Pep Guardiola's teams require. Close control, ball retention, football intelligence... Just has such a smooth playing style.

If both players play regularly, I believe Bobb will become the better player personally.
100%

I'm ITK blue, and without giving the game away, theyve upgraded to 5678.
Lol, genuinely laughed at that, I believe the most common bet on the National Lottery is 1,2,3,4,5,6, it will happen one day if the world keeps spinning for thousands of years.

Reactions: TFC
There’s a reason we rejected any loan approaches or otherwise. He will benefit playing with the seniors. Little minutes like this can help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.