52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t put a foot wrong when he came on and made a few big defensive contributions.

He needs to play more and I hope he gets a start along side Doku against Brighton.

Didn’t put a foot wrong when he came on and made a few big defensive contributions.

He needs to play more and I hope he gets a start along side Doku against Brighton.
Has the composure to contribute. Definitely needs more game time to sharpen his tools and understanding with the others

Liked him sticking a foot in, lots of youngsters run around and chase down everything but most of them do it for show, even Foden used to do it when he first came through but Bobb pressed today from thr front with the intention of winning the ball back where possible. Small but positive cameo from him.

I think it was quite telling pep trusted him to play those last few minutes and also knowing a goal means extra time. we all know how pep often makes no changes unless they're forced so him getting that little cameo tells a lot imo.

Hopefully gets more chances in the run in.

Him getting in over Nunes shows some trust from Pep atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.