"5k free tickets" lie

Sod it I’m having a right laugh on Twitter now just batting them away for fun. Mattias from Sweden is now trying to give it to me. I’ve posted a few pics from an empty Anfield a few years ago and you want to see the abuse I’m getting “this is from a Carabau cup game 4 years ago …..” they can’t take their own medicine. Freaks !!
Any link to the pics?

I always believed that the dippers are the most hated club in europe, is this true? they must still be hated in Italy? any evidence of this?

I always believed that the dippers are the most hated club in europe, is this true? they must still be hated in Italy? any evidence of this?
Napoli
BiT_KznCUAA89xY.jpg

translates to
you look in the dustbins foraa something to eat, you find a dead rat and you think its treat , In your Liverpool slums

Rare to see a United fan not bs about the City support.

That reminds me, I had some idiot trying to claim the atmosphere in the Spurs CL game was terrible and that's why we lost. I don't like thinking about that game to this day but that example sums most of them up. They don't even make an attempt to make their lies credible, every Spurs fan who went to that game was saying the exact opposite, I seem to remember BT praising the atmosphere too(which means it was fantastic).
Brilliant atmos right up until......you know the rest. Bastards

For all you lurking dickheads on RAWK, it was a fake tweet with fake facts. This below, however, is a genuine tweet with genuine facts. Your first game back in Europe after your self-inflicted 6 year ban and only 17,131 bothered to turn up. To be fair, you managed 23,000 against Auxerre in the 2nd round and an absolutely mahoosive 16,007 in the 3rd round. Of course, some nonce claims it’s because you were building the Centenary Stand and capacity was affected as a result, yet just 4 days before that 17,131 crowd you got 38,400 against Villa and 10 days later you got 37,071 against Wednesday so he’s chatting shit. Now let’s see you plaster those tremendous European attendances all over your shitstain of a forum you window-licking cunts:

Great work and worth repeating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.