"5k free tickets" lie

That was incredible, very emotional and seemed to go on for most of the rest of the game, greatest atmosphere I have witnessed.
I’ve heard the same from plenty of others too mate. I’d just turned 8 and would have been at home with my folks and brother. There was no way my rag dad was going to take me to Maine Road on Boxing Day!

I’ve heard the same from plenty of others too mate. I’d just turned 8 and would have been at home with my folks and brother. There was no way my rag dad was going to take me to Maine Road on Boxing Day!
Jesus , kudos for getting over the hard start in your formative years and the RAG dad, can't have been easy, respect ;)

For all you lurking dickheads on RAWK, it was a fake tweet with fake facts. This below, however, is a genuine tweet with genuine facts. Your first game back in Europe after your self-inflicted 6 year ban and only 17,131 bothered to turn up. To be fair, you managed 23,000 against Auxerre in the 2nd round and an absolutely mahoosive 16,007 in the 3rd round. Of course, some nonce claims it’s because you were building the Centenary Stand and capacity was affected as a result, yet just 4 days before that 17,131 crowd you got 38,400 against Villa and 10 days later you got 37,071 against Wednesday so he’s chatting shit. Now let’s see you plaster those tremendous European attendances all over your shitstain of a forum you window-licking cunts:

Rare to see a United fan not bs about the City support.

That reminds me, I had some idiot trying to claim the atmosphere in the Spurs CL game was terrible and that's why we lost. I don't like thinking about that game to this day but that example sums most of them up. They don't even make an attempt to make their lies credible, every Spurs fan who went to that game was saying the exact opposite, I seem to remember BT praising the atmosphere too(which means it was fantastic).
The atmosphere at that Spurs game was as good as the atmosphere at the Liverpool game with the famous Johnny Stones clearance.

Shit result in the end but what a match. Even though we got knocked out in the most painful way possible, in terms of excitement it was one of my best trips to the football in years.

The atmosphere at that Spurs game was as good as the atmosphere at the Liverpool game with the famous Johnny Stones clearance.

Shit result in the end but what a match. Even though we got knocked out in the most painful way possible, in terms of excitement it was one of my best trips to the football in years.
Those two games along with the second leg of the Liverpool champions league quarter final are the only times for a long time we’ve gone into games with our backs to the wall in a number of years and the atmospheres went through the roof.

He hit the bar with a header from a corner, remember that?

If it had gone it, Maine Road would have had to be rebuilt!
Yeah, i was in the corner of the Kippax, Platt Lane end, we thought he had scored for a second. Thinking of that day sends shivers down my spine. If it had of gone in, i think you are right. Even the Newcastle fans that day were brilliant towards him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.