"5k free tickets" lie

Link here to David Lynch in the MUEN and his red circles from 2014. So, it's probably been running for, what. 10 years or so?
Also a link in the article to the response from @Ric

How is his career going?

It would be great if the club expanded the stadium to 100,000 and gave 50,000 tickets away to schoolkids and families who could not afford to attend a game.

The way these seat spotting dickheads drone on, they would rather kids didn't go to football games, that is what sad cunts they are. I could go and stand on the Kippax when I was a kid because a season ticket was £5 for a junior. It was just about affordable to my mam and dad who didn't have much and i did two paper rounds every morning to pay to go to what away games I could.

And these sad cunts would rather kids didn't go and watch the game, that says far more about them and their selfishness than it does about anything else.

Then there was this:

I love how he tries to make out that he's not easily led, into believing stuff like this. Only one person had the sense to question when it was taken.

From just before kick-off, on the TV footage:
View attachment 24469
Sorry about the blurriness, if someone has the full HD footage, they can easily post a better one but you get the gist.

We do seem to have a lot of people who filter to their seats seconds before or sometimes after kick off(especially the corporate/hospitality seating but having experienced it, I know why, beer and food mostly... fantastic btw), does that not happen at the rest of the big 6 clubs just the same though? I suppose the 10-15mins early leavers crew, is a City specific thing but I doubt that is.

Also noticed that they were fuming at Sherwood for giving praise to Pep and the team(anyone know what program that was on?), whilst also saying City fans are "a bananas fanbase, who cry about BBC match ratings"(no surprise they love the BBC's attitude towards City). The lack of self awareness of that fanbase, really is their calling card.

You have to laugh at that. Take your abuse quietly City fans, stop being so defensive and "prickly" about it.
I’m prickly and proud!

Sod it I’m having a right laugh on Twitter now just batting them away for fun. Mattias from Sweden is now trying to give it to me. I’ve posted a few pics from an empty Anfield a few years ago and you want to see the abuse I’m getting “this is from a Carabau cup game 4 years ago …..” they can’t take their own medicine. Freaks !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.