5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

Re: Who do you want in the 5th Round Draw tomorrow?

Colin_Bell said:
Got to be MK Dons away for me :-)

2 miles form house & my young fella's birthday

Same here. Would love MK Dons away as Stadium MK is within walking distance from my house!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Millwall at home.

In fact anyone bar Everton.

Just wondering what the reason is for that choice?

Haven't you posted before that you despise hooligans?

Anyway, I think there would be more than a few about that day, so I would have thought that tie would have been your last choice!

Millwall away, on a Friday night. On an all dayer in Bermondsey.....or maybe just arriver for kick off!

Didsbury Dave said:
Got a distinct feeling we will play united in the final. In fact I have an odd premonition that we will be toe to toe with them in the league too, and we will lose the league and win the cup.

I'd be happy to beat anyone in the final who hates us - so Everton, Liverpool, Tottenham or Arsenal as well as United would delight me.

I'd take an easy draw for the 5th round though - anyone lower half of the Premier league or lower divisions. Definitely not Everton though.

There is a light said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Millwall at home.

In fact anyone bar Everton.

Just wondering what the reason is for that choice?

Haven't you posted before that you despise hooligans?

Anyway, I think there would be more than a few about that day, so I would have thought that tie would have been your last choice!

yes I do despise hooliganism.What has that got to do with anything you tit?

I Want Millwall for atmosphere knowing they would bring thousands and sing and make a noise unlike many away fans these days. Tell you what mate,shall I pm you next time I want to post? Deary me.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.