5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

Re: Who do you want in the 5th Round Draw tomorrow?

black mamba said:
Oils said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
yes I do despise hooliganism.What has that got to do with anything you tit?

I Want Millwall for atmosphere knowing they would bring thousands and sing and make a noise unlike many away fans these days. Tell you what mate,shall I pm you next time I want to post? Deary me.......
You reckon Millwall wud bring thousands? Cant see it myself although wud take them at home anyway...in fact anyone at home will do

Oh they would , they'd turn out for a big day alright ......

absolutely mate.It would be great

black mamba said:
Oils said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
yes I do despise hooliganism.What has that got to do with anything you tit?

I Want Millwall for atmosphere knowing they would bring thousands and sing and make a noise unlike many away fans these days. Tell you what mate,shall I pm you next time I want to post? Deary me.......
You reckon Millwall wud bring thousands? Cant see it myself although wud take them at home anyway...in fact anyone at home will do

Oh they would , they'd turn out for a big day alright ......
They wud have in the past, but not now...time will tell i suppose as we havent even drawn them yet!

Any team other than United but haven't been to MK Dons so its another ground to tick off.

United at ours. Lunchtime Saturday kick off, 3 days after their away tie in Spain

I don't care,just enjoy the competition,will always have a place in my heart because it our first trophy for donkeys years,would be nice to go back again so soon.

United at ours so we can humiliate them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.