5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

Re: Who do you want in the 5th Round Draw tomorrow?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
yes I do despise hooliganism.What has that got to do with anything you tit?

I Want Millwall for atmosphere knowing they would bring thousands and sing and make a noise unlike many away fans these days. Tell you what mate,shall I pm you next time I want to post? Deary me.......

Jesus, no need to call me a tit.

I was genuinely just wondering, Manchester would be full of Millwall up for trouble.

Don't bother with the PM, thanks all the same.

There is a light said:
Millwall at home.

In fact anyone bar Everton.

Just wondering what the reason is for that choice?

Haven't you posted before that you despise hooligans?

Anyway, I think there would be more than a few about that day, so I would have thought that tie would have been your last choice!

I Want Millwall for atmosphere knowing they would bring thousands and sing and make a noise unlike many away fans these days. Tell you what mate,shall I pm you next time I want to post? Deary me.......
You reckon Millwall wud bring thousands? Cant see it myself although wud take them at home anyway...in fact anyone at home will do

Oils said:
There is a light said:

Anyway, I think there would be more than a few about that day, so I would have thought that tie would have been your last choice!

You reckon Millwall wud bring thousands? Cant see it myself although wud take them at home anyway...in fact anyone at home will do

for an fa cup tie at our place against the champions with £20 tickets....errrr yes.

Millwall at home.

In fact anyone bar Everton.

Yep, agree with you SHB. That's why, in my above post I replied 'Shit' in answer to an earlier question but it seems to be too leftfield.
Anyways, it was clever in my own little world!

Oils said:
There is a light said:

Oh they would , they'd turn out for a big day alright ......

Luton Town at home to exorcise the demons from 1982/3.

David Pleat to attend in a beige suit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.